x every day: threehundredsixtyfour

15 January 2009

threehundredsixtyfour


I had five meetings today. I was exhausted by the time I left. Luckily my evening was filled by meeting Sara for happy hour at a new spot, R Palate. It looked like an abandoned restaurant, but the food was pretty good and the specials ran til 7pm. Best of all was spending time catching up and hanging out together.


Tomorrow is my last entry for my 365/photo-a-day project that was my main resolution last year. The reason I didn't finish with the calendar year was my lack of internet access while I was in Japan for two weeks. I've been trying to decide if I should do 366 since 2008 was a leap year, but it's always called "365" so I think I'll leave it at that. I'm still trying to decide if I'll do another one; uploading a photo every day takes more time than one would think. It'll be nice to not have to worry about posting something crappy late at night when I just want to get to bed. That said, it's been quite a learning experience.