x every day: eightyfive

26 March 2008

eightyfive


Insomnia continues. Made Erik's brother stick to our running plans, although it was cold and raining hard. It doesn't usually last long at that kind of a downpour. I was half-right on that. Stayed late at work, but I finally finished the long hard task that was supposed to be done first thing Monday morning. Came home, made dinner, almost finished Erik's besequined octopus stuffie, went grocery shopping (left the house with thirty minutes til closing, which made for a nice speedy trip), and when we came home Erik solved the binoculars by ripping them apart and extracting the lenses I've lusted after for months. Sadly, they're tiny, but I'm still excited for the possibilities. Now to keep my eye out for larger binoculars at the thriftstore!